Dr. Fiala differentiates himself with a caring, empathetic style. Trained in Plastic Surgery at the University of Michigan, with Fellowships at Harvard-MGH and Davies Medical Center-UCSF, Dr. Fiala is also well prepared to offer you the very latest in aesthetic cosmetic surgery specifically tailored to you.
From consultation to recovery, Dr. Fiala recommends the most appropriate aesthetic cosmetic procedures designed to match patients’ goals. Throughout the process, his passion for quality and service is evident. Recognized as one of the area’s pre-eminent plastic surgeons, Dr. Fiala’s emphasis is on a treatment plan that is uniquely customized for each person.
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Member, Southeastern Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons
- Member, American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Member, Reed O. Dingman Plastic Surgery Society (Michigan Surgical Alumni Association)
- Member & executive board, Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons
In addition, Dr. Fiala serves on several national-level plastic surgery committees:
- ASPS In-Service Exam question writing committee, cosmetic section – this is the test that all plastic surgery residents do each year… and Dr. Fiala is one of about a dozen surgeons nationally who writes the cosmetic surgery questions.
- ASAPS Laser & Energy-based Technology committee
- ASAPS Patient Safety committee
Within the State of Florida, Dr. Fiala is the Past-President of the Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons.
And while it’s not any kind of official status, Dr. Fiala has been voted by patients to the top of Orlando Magazine’s “Best Plastic Surgeon” list four times in the past five years! Vitals.com has also awarded Dr Fiala their “Patients’ Choice” award 4 times, and a “Compassionate Physician” award 6 times.