Medical Spa Lake Mary, Florida (Seminole County)
If a patient is ready to enhance their appearance through skin care or body contouring med spa procedures, they should choose a treatment provider after evaluating their qualifications, credentials, training, communication style, experience, and the use of latest technology.
The treatment providers at Fiala Aesthetic Medical Spa have all these attributes as well as a real concern for the patient’s safety and comfort throughout the treatment process. Dr. Fiala and his team are committed to providing patients with information on the various treatment alternatives available to them.
The team follows the most stringent standards while offering individualized care along with a wide array of aesthetic procedures. Fiala Aesthetics Medical Spa provides state of the cosmetic solutions to patients in Orlando, Altamonte Springs, FL, and surrounding locations.
Dr. Fiala’s Professional Credentials
Professional Recognition and Certifications
- 1999 Board Certification in Plastic Surgery, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- 1997 Board Certification in Plastic Surgery, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- 1994 Board Certification in General Surgery, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Health-Grades Recognized Doctor 2011
- Most Compassionate Doctor Award 2010-2011
- com “Platinum” status 2002-2003
- America’s Top Surgeons, Consumers’ Research Council Academic
Dr. Fiala received his medical degree from the Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario, which ranks among Canada’s premier and oldest medical schools.
Post Doctoral Training
- 1996-97 Facial Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship with Dr. John Q. Owsley, Davies Medical Center, University of California, San Francisco
- 1994-96 Plastic Surgery Resident, Section of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- 1992-94 Senior; Chief Resident in General Surgery, Queen’s University, Ontario, Canada
- 1991-92 Research Fellow in Plastic and Microvascular Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
- 1990-91 Resident in General Surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
- 1989-90 Resident in General Surgery, UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, California
- 1988-89 Internship, Edmonton General Hospital Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- 1984-88 M.D., Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario
- 1982-85 B.A. in Biochemistry, Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario
- 1984 Associate Royal Conservatory of Toronto, Piano Performance
Societies, Memberships, and Affiliations
- ASPS – Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- ASAPS – Member, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Member, Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member, Reed O. Dingman Plastic Surgery Society
- Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada
- Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners
- Member, Better Business Bureau Academic Affiliations
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Two Decades of Experience
Dr. Fiala moved in 2000 from downtown Orlando to the Uptown Altamonte area. He has successfully built a reputable aesthetic plastic surgery practice with an accredited surgical suite and a state of the art med spa. He started the Fiala Aesthetics Medical Spa to provide patients in the Central Florida area and beyond with individualized skin care services.
The practice provides patients with an accessible location, privacy, and a secure environment for their aesthetic needs. Fiala Aesthetics Medical Spa receives patients from Orlando, Altamonte Springs, FL, and nearby areas.
For More Information on the Treatments and Procedures Offered, contact Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Thomas Fiala at Fiala Aesthetics in Greater Orlando to Schedule Your Consultation:
Serving patients in and around Greater Central Florida: Orlando, Altamonte, Lake Mary, Maitland, Winter Park, Clermont, Casselberry, Lake Mary, Longwood, Celebration, Heathrow, Windermere, Dr. Phillips, Tampa, Jacksonville, Sarasota and more.
Voted the #1 Best Plastic Surgeon in Orlando, Florida by the readers of Orlando Magazine.