Skincare Products in Orlando, Florida
Your skin is not only the body’s largest organ; it is your first line of defense from the outside world. As we age, we all wish we could turn back the clock. We’re here to help you!
The biggest factor in premature aging of the skin is excess exposure to sunlight and other sources of ultraviolet (UV) light. Excessive sun exposure breaks down collagen, hurts your skin’s ability to make new collagen, and attacks elastin. Exposed skin is less elastic than non-exposed skin allowing it to become loose, wrinkled, and leathery, much earlier than protected skin.
At Fiala Aesthetics, we offer a wide selection of cosmetic procedures as well as powerful, pharmaceutical strength skincare products that promote healthy skin and prevent the signs of aging. Whether your skin concerns are medical or aesthetic in nature, we can help you find a solution.
What are the Top Skincare Products?
Are you looking for serious skincare? One that gives results? Something more powerful than you can get at the mall? Fiala Aesthetics and our expert aestheticians have selected some of the top names in the skincare business and have the kinds of products that will really make a difference in how your skin looks.
We offer a comprehensive selection of skincare products that are only available through a physician’s office. More powerful and effective than over-the-counter options, the skincare products available at our medical spa can address a range of issues and are suitable for a variety of concerns. During your initial consultation with one of our medical aestheticians, we can help you determine which options will best meet your specific needs.
Our Skincare Lines
Pharmaceutical-grade skincare products available at our medical spa include:
- Obagi®. An established and highly respected product line. No matter what goals you have for your skin, Obagi® likely has a solution. At Fiala Aesthetics, we offer several Obagi® Systems:
- NuDerm: Obagi Nu-Derm System is designed for skin with moderate to severe sun damage. The Obagi system consists cleansers, toners, and active creams, available only through selected physicians’ offices. This medically-supervised program is designed to complement the benefits of Retin-A therapy. Exfoliating formulas and skin lightening agents enhance the performance of the active ingredients.
- CLENZIderm M.D.: Obagi CLENZIderm M.D s a three-step acne therapeutic system. It is formulated with proven acne-fighting ingredients, including a breakthrough, liquefied form of benzoyl peroxide that is clinically proven to penetrate pores deeply and clear acne quickly.
- C Rx System: Obagi-C Rx System is for skin with mild to moderate sun damage, or more sensitive skin types. The Obagi-C Rx System combines the proven benefits of physician-strength Vitamin C with a patented formula of prescription-strength ingredients.
- PCA Skin. Fiala Aesthetics Medical Spa is proud to offer PCA Skin Care Products. This award-winning product line is divided into two parts: Daily use products and Professional-grade peels. Whether your skin is sensitive, acne-prone, or you have hyperpigmentation issues, PCA Skin offers products to correct and improve your situation.PCA Skin products are formulated using all-natural, technically-advanced ingredients that are safe for sensitive skin types or people that have recently had a chemical peel or laser treatment. Additionally, PCA SKIN was the originator of advanced blended formulations for performing chemical peels. If you are struggling with dry, red skin, have rosacea, acne breakouts, or pigmentation issues, PCA Skincare products are worth considering.
- Jan Marini™. Jan Marini medical-grade skincare is a scientifically-proven, comprehensive anti-aging skincare product system. Winner of “New Beauty” Magazine’s Best-Anti-Aging Skin Care award for four years running, the Jan Marini product line has something for all skin types. Specific products include:
- Non-irritating cleansers
- Rejuvenating serums for skin firming and texture improvement
- Resurfacing lotions that target fine lines and wrinkles
- Hydrating creams to protect the skin against further damage
- Aleavia. An excellent option for patients who desire a 100% plant-based skincare product, Aleavia’s formulas contain a blend of ultra-pure ingredients, such as Acadian sea kelp, pure organic coconut oil, aloe vera, sea salt, and plant glycerin. These carefully-sourced ingredients act like “superfoods for your skin”, maintaining and supporting your skin’s natural ability to protect and heal itself. Regular use of Aleavia skincare products can help your skin look healthy, radiant and naturally beautiful!
- Skinprint Skintellect™. The Skinprint Skintellect collection is an advanced, comprehensive line of skincare products, precisely formulated with active ingredients that work synergistically together for optimal results. They have science-based formulas for:
- Dark spots
- Dark circles
- Rough skin texture
- Blemishes and acne
- Dry skin
- Sensitive skin
- And more…
- DefenAge. The DefenAge product line features specific peptides, known as defensins, which have been shown to have an anti-aging effect on facial skin in clinical studies. Their “Power Trio” and “8 in 1 BioSerum” are favorites amongst the staff!
- PriyanaMD. PriyanaMD has a wide range of scientifically-formulated skincare products for all skin types and many common skincare issues. Ask our aestheticians to recommend an appropriate selection for you!
Permanent makeup is a safe and medically proven method of applying microscopic natural pigments into the dermal layer of your skin. The high-quality pigments are hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, and free of emollients and other unnatural ingredients. A variety of cosmetic enhancements can be performed through micropigmentation, and the results can last up to five years.
The popularity of Permanent Cosmetics procedures has attracted not only highly skilled professional technicians; it has also allowed many opportunistic practitioners without any formal training in Permanent Cosmetic techniques. With their cheap machines, limited choices of pigment shades, unsafe and unsterile methods, and “one size fits all” stencils, the consequences are unsatisfactory results that do not compliment the clients face and look totally unnatural and out of place. Many of our clients come to us for the correction of substandard work done elsewhere.
In addition to skills as a professional make-up artist, your practitioner must be thoroughly trained in the latest micropigmentation techniques, tools, and procedures. A well-trained technician should be able to recreate individual hair strokes and match natural colors and shading variations. Special techniques, such as “hair stroke” eyebrow imitation, have been developed to make Permanent Make-up appear as natural as possible so ask about the latest procedures offered. To avoid unexpected shading, the practitioner must be able to anticipate interactions of pigment color with skin color and avoid such known problems as pigment migration. Permanent Cosmetics is a rapidly evolving field and new pigments, techniques and procedures are continually developed thus: continuing education at a professional level is a must.
At Fiala Aesthetics Medical Spa, we use safe, FDA-approved compounds for applying permanent makeup and there is no downtime after your treatment. Permanent Cosmetics can give you the polished glamour of professionally applied makeup that will never flake, smudge or run, staying with you day and night for years. If you imagine having perfectly designed eyebrows, beautifully designed eyes, sensually shaped lips, call Fiala Aesthetics Medical Spa today.
Similar to a tattoo, Permanent Make-up is a non-surgical technique in which a tiny quantity of pigment is placed under the top layer of your skin. However, unlike a tattoo, the objective is a very subtle enhancement of facial features that look as natural as possible. The end result of Permanent Cosmetic is similar to professionally applied makeup, except it will stay on permanently, day and night.
Permanent Make-up procedures are performed under topical anesthesia and the recovery time is normally minimal. Your results are visible instantly and once your skin heals over the inserted pigment, it will seal the makeup inside. Protected by your skin, the makeup is waterproof and will not smudge or run. Although it can last for years, sometimes touch-ups are needed to maintain the vibrancy of the color.
Typically, permanent cosmetics procedures are performed on the eyebrows, eyes, and lips. Changing the shape, fullness, and definition of your eyebrows will emphasize and lift your eyes while adding balance and symmetry. Permanent eyeliner will make your eyelashes appear fuller and subtle definition can be added to your eyes to make them appear larger. Accent colors may be used to match, contrast, or deepen the color of your eyes and lips can be made to appear better defined and fuller. Cheek contouring with blush can add color and emphasis your cheekbones, adding a more youthful look.
Alopecia sufferers have described Permanent Make-up as a “miracle.” Alopecia is an autoimmune disorder that causes hair loss and it occurs in people who are apparently healthy and have no visible skin disorder. Alopecia can result in partial or total body hair loss and it most commonly results in the complete loss of eyebrows and little to no eyelashes. As well as a physical problem, Alopecia has a psychological impact especially on women, who often define their attributes and femininity by their hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes. Although there are wigs designed to cover the scalp baldness for Alopecia, until Permanent Make-up there was little help for the eyebrows and eyelashes. With realistic looking hair-stroke simulation created with multiple colors and different needle sizes, permanent eyebrows can alleviate the need to pencil artificial looking eyebrows on every day. In addition, the loss of eyelashes can be made less noticeable by adding permanent eyeliner or lash enhancement to the eyelid rim.
The permanent make-up procedure is especially valuable for people who cannot wear cosmetics due to allergies and skin sensitivities. Active people who run, hike, bike, play tennis, do aerobics, and swim also appreciate having permanent cosmetics because they don’t have to worry about “sweating” their make-up off. Permanent Makeup is also a wonderful service for patients who are visually impaired or arthritic. At Fiala Aesthetics Medical Spa, Lasting Looks Permanent Makeup prides itself in giving you a naturally enhanced look that lasts using the most modern techniques.
Each procedure takes approximately 90 minutes, which includes designing the right look according to your facial structure as well as applying the anesthetic. The actual Permanent Make-up application only takes 15-20 minutes depending on the procedure performed and immediately following your Permanent Make-up procedure, you will feel very comfortable with your appearance. You will wish you had undergone the Permanent Make-up procedure sooner!
If you desire a soft, natural enhancement to your appearance, call Fiala Aesthetics Medical Spa today. Lasting Looks will give you the most natural-looking results available in the Permanent Cosmetic industry so let us do for you what we have done for thousands of our clients. Lasting Looks has been serving the state of Florida with quality permanent makeup for over 15 years so take advantage of the beautiful results the professional Lasting Looks team will deliver and let the natural enhancement that Permanent Make-up provides create a more confident you. Fiala Aesthetics Medical Spa values the investment you are making in yourself and we look forward to helping you achieve all of your cosmetic goals with consistent, beautiful results.
Contact Us to Learn More
If you are interested in learning more about any of the skincare products we offer, call our Altamonte Springs office at 407-339-3222 to schedule a consultation today. We welcome medical spa patients from Orlando and all surrounding areas of Florida.