Skincare Products in Orlando, Florida
Your skin is not only the body’s largest organ; it is your first line of defense from the outside world. As we age, we all wish we could turn back the clock. We’re here to help you!
The biggest factor in premature aging of the skin is excess exposure to sunlight and other sources of ultraviolet (UV) light. Excessive sun exposure breaks down collagen, hurts your skin’s ability to make new collagen, and attacks elastin. Exposed skin is less elastic than non-exposed skin allowing it to become loose, wrinkled, and leathery, much earlier than protected skin.
At Fiala Aesthetics, we offer a wide selection of cosmetic procedures as well as powerful, pharmaceutical strength skincare products that promote healthy skin and prevent the signs of aging. Whether your skin concerns are medical or aesthetic in nature, we can help you find a solution.
What are the Top Skincare Products?
Are you looking for serious skincare? One that gives results? Something more powerful than you can get at the mall? Fiala Aesthetics and our expert aestheticians have selected some of the top names in the skincare business and have the kinds of products that will really make a difference in how your skin looks.
We offer a comprehensive selection of skincare products that are only available through a physician’s office. More powerful and effective than over-the-counter options, the skincare products available at our medical spa can address a range of issues and are suitable for a variety of concerns. During your initial consultation with one of our medical aestheticians, we can help you determine which options will best meet your specific needs.
Our Skincare Lines
Pharmaceutical-grade skincare products available at our medical spa include:
- Obagi®. An established and highly respected product line. No matter what goals you have for your skin, Obagi® likely has a solution. At Fiala Aesthetics, we offer several Obagi® Systems:
- NuDerm: Obagi Nu-Derm System is designed for skin with moderate to severe sun damage. The Obagi system consists cleansers, toners, and active creams, available only through selected physicians’ offices. This medically-supervised program is designed to complement the benefits of Retin-A therapy. Exfoliating formulas and skin lightening agents enhance the performance of the active ingredients.
- CLENZIderm M.D.: Obagi CLENZIderm M.D s a three-step acne therapeutic system. It is formulated with proven acne-fighting ingredients, including a breakthrough, liquefied form of benzoyl peroxide that is clinically proven to penetrate pores deeply and clear acne quickly.
- C Rx System: Obagi-C Rx System is for skin with mild to moderate sun damage, or more sensitive skin types. The Obagi-C Rx System combines the proven benefits of physician-strength Vitamin C with a patented formula of prescription-strength ingredients.
- PCA Skin. Fiala Aesthetics Medical Spa is proud to offer PCA Skin Care Products. This award-winning product line is divided into two parts: Daily use products and Professional-grade peels. Whether your skin is sensitive, acne-prone, or you have hyperpigmentation issues, PCA Skin offers products to correct and improve your situation.PCA Skin products are formulated using all-natural, technically-advanced ingredients that are safe for sensitive skin types or people that have recently had a chemical peel or laser treatment. Additionally, PCA SKIN was the originator of advanced blended formulations for performing chemical peels. If you are struggling with dry, red skin, have rosacea, acne breakouts, or pigmentation issues, PCA Skincare products are worth considering.
- Jan Marini™. Jan Marini medical-grade skincare is a scientifically-proven, comprehensive anti-aging skincare product system. Winner of “New Beauty” Magazine’s Best-Anti-Aging Skin Care award for four years running, the Jan Marini product line has something for all skin types. Specific products include:
- Non-irritating cleansers
- Rejuvenating serums for skin firming and texture improvement
- Resurfacing lotions that target fine lines and wrinkles
- Hydrating creams to protect the skin against further damage
- Aleavia. An excellent option for patients who desire a 100% plant-based skincare product, Aleavia’s formulas contain a blend of ultra-pure ingredients, such as Acadian sea kelp, pure organic coconut oil, aloe vera, sea salt, and plant glycerin. These carefully-sourced ingredients act like “superfoods for your skin”, maintaining and supporting your skin’s natural ability to protect and heal itself. Regular use of Aleavia skincare products can help your skin look healthy, radiant and naturally beautiful!
- Skinprint Skintellect™. The Skinprint Skintellect collection is an advanced, comprehensive line of skincare products, precisely formulated with active ingredients that work synergistically together for optimal results. They have science-based formulas for:
- Dark spots
- Dark circles
- Rough skin texture
- Blemishes and acne
- Dry skin
- Sensitive skin
- And more…
- DefenAge. The DefenAge product line features specific peptides, known as defensins, which have been shown to have an anti-aging effect on facial skin in clinical studies. Their “Power Trio” and “8 in 1 BioSerum” are favorites amongst the staff!
- PriyanaMD. PriyanaMD has a wide range of scientifically-formulated skincare products for all skin types and many common skincare issues. Ask our aestheticians to recommend an appropriate selection for you!
Contact Us to Learn More
If you are interested in learning more about any of the skincare products we offer, call our Altamonte Springs office at 407-339-3222 to schedule a consultation today. We welcome medical spa patients from Orlando and all surrounding areas of Florida.