WHAT IS INTENSE PULSED LIGHT (IPL) TREATMENT?
Intense pulsed light (IPL) is a cosmetic skin treatment. People may use it to reduce the signs of aging or remove unwanted hair. Other uses include reducing the appearance of scars, lightening darker patches of skin, and improving the appearance of spider veins.
IPL works in a similar way to laser therapy. The difference is that where laser therapy delivers a single wavelength of light energy, IPL delivers multiple wavelengths. This means that IPL can treat a larger area of skin in a shorter time than laser therapy.
People may choose IPL as a treatment for a range of skin issues. These include:
- acne scars
- rosacea, a condition that causes redness of the face
- hyperpigmentation, including liver or age spots and freckles
- melasma, a condition causing brown or gray-brown skin patches
- spider veins
- stretch marks
- sun damaged skin
- vascular lesions
WHAT IS LUMECCA by INMODE?
Lumecca is a breakthrough intense pulsed light (IPL) that delivers up to 3X more energy in the 500-600 nm range to improve efficacy for vascular and pigmented lesions. It is optimized for clinicians to treat a variety of lesions with fewer sessions.
- High efficiency of treatment due to high peak power and optimized output.
- Complete photo rejuvenation in 1 or 2 treatments for most patients versus 4-6 treatments with standard IPL’s.
- Reduces treatment time thanks to large spot size and high pulse repetition rate.
- Strong sapphire cooling tip results in higher treatment comfort.
NON-INVASIVE IPL TREATMENT BEFORE and AFTER PHOTOS
Contact Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Thomas Fiala at Fiala Aesthetics in Orlando to Schedule and Appointment:
Serving patients in and around Greater Central Florida: Orlando, Altamonte, Lake Mary, Maitland, Winter Park, Clermont, Casselberry, Lake Mary, Longwood, Celebration, Heathrow, Windermere, Tampa, Jacksonville, Sarasota and more.
Voted the #1 Best Plastic Surgeon in Orlando, Florida by the readers of Orlando Magazine.