Non-Surgical Vaginal Rejuvenation
ThermiVa is a non-surgical, in-office procedure that sends controlled thermal energy to the internal and external vaginal tissues. The treatment involves temperature-controlled radio frequency for rejuvenating and restoring vaginal skin for counteracting the effects of hormone fluctuation, child birth, and aging.
Collagen remodeling is promoted by the energy conducted during the rejuvenation treatment. This helps in strengthening and supporting the vaginal structure. The elasticity of muscles and skin is increased while the targeted heat helps in tightening and restoring the entire vaginal area. ThermiVa is performed usually in three separate treatments over a course of three months.
Suitable Candidate for the Procedure
Vaginal rejuvenation can be sought by various candidates since it treats a wide variety of issues. ThermiVa med spa treatment is meant for women that suffer from the following symptoms:
- Vaginal looseness after delivery
- Overactive bladder during menopause
- Chronic vaginitis
- Chronic vaginal infection
- Urinary incontinence
- Inability to create hormones after breast cancer
- Loss of elasticity because of age related factors
Nonsurgical Rejuvenation with ThermiVa
ThermiVa can tighten areas while enhancing the appearance, volume, functionality, and sensation of the vagina. This is a non-invasive procedure which does not involve the same risks as hormone therapy. Results of ThermiVa are usually more predictable and effective compared to similar other radiofrequency based treatments.
ThermiVa is quicker and doesn’t need anesthesia. Instead of lasers, it makes use of an “S” shaped wand mounted with thermistor tip. ThermiVa can treat the labia minora and majora safely with gentle radiofrequency energy whereas laser treatments may not be used in these areas.
Advantages of ThermiVa
ThermiVa is a straightforward med spa procedure that requires only 30 – 45 minutes to rejuvenate the internal and external vaginal anatomy. The radiofrequency treatment results in extraordinary health benefits. As the muscle tissues and skin tighten, blood supply and nerve function improve in the labia and vaginal canal.
These are a few benefits of ThermiVa RF treatment:
- Cosmetic appearance: Sagging skin in the outer and inner labia can be reduced to provide a more youthful and rejuvenated appearance. Women feel more comfortable in tight-fitting clothes.
- Reduces vaginal atrophy and dryness: blood circulation is improved with radiofrequency energy in the targeted areas. This promotes normal functioning and vaginal lubrication. You won’t need hormone therapy for inducing vaginal moisture.
- Reduced leakage of urine: ThermiVa can be used as a treatment for mild female incontinence. It can firm and tighten the tissues under bladder to reduce urge incontinence and stress-related leaks.
- Noninvasive: ThermiVa is a completely noninvasive procedure and doesn’t involve any downtime or anesthesia. Every patient is treated with a new handpiece. The temperature is adjusted to ensure maximum patient comfort.
- Long-term results: ThermiVa doesn’t need more than 30 – 45 minutes to offer results. Patients can experience instant vaginal rejuvenation that can last for as long as 9 months to two years.
For More Information on the Treatments and Procedures Offered, contact award winning Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Thomas Fiala at Fiala Aesthetics in Greater Orlando to Schedule Your Consultation:
Serving patients in and around Greater Central Florida: Orlando, Altamonte, Lake Mary, Maitland, Winter Park, Clermont, Casselberry, Lake Mary, Longwood, Celebration, Heathrow, Windermere, Dr. Phillips, Sanford, Deltona, Deland, Daytona Beach, Melbourne, Cocoa Beach, New Smyrna Beach, Tampa, Jacksonville, Sarasota and more.
Voted the #1 Best Plastic Surgeon in Orlando, Florida by the readers of Orlando Magazine.