New Patient Forms:
To facilitate your visit, please complete our New Patient Forms, and bring them with you to your consultation.
Out of town Patient Information:
Since Orlando is the #1 tourist destination in the U.S., it’s very easy to fly here. We have taken care of patients from all over the United States, Canada, Europe, the Caribbean and more. Fiala Aesthetics has developed a protocol for our out-of-town patients, in order to make the experience as smooth as possible.
E-mail Denise, at our office the procedure(s) you are interested in, and specific photos of the surgical areas. (Denise@drfiala.com)
The photos should include a front view, right view and left view, and should be in-focus and properly exposed.
- For breast surgery, if you are able to hold a pencil under your breast, due to droop, please also send a photo of that.
- For facial surgery, please send photos that are taken with a calm, non-smiling expression, as a typical smile will distort the anatomy we are looking at.
- For liposuction of the thighs or waist, please include a back view, as well.
You will also need to complete our New Patient Forms, and either mail or scan & email them to us.
Once we’ve received your medical information and photos, Dr. Fiala will take a look at them. Denise, our Patient Coordinator, will then be in touch with you, to discuss the options. At this time, we can usually give you an approximate surgical cost estimate, and discuss financing options.
- Once the surgery date has been determined, a $1000 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve the date.
- A pre-op physical will need to be performed by your family physician approximately two weeks before surgery, and faxed to us. Patients 40 years and older require blood work known as a CBC and Chem-7 and a 12-lead EKG. Patients with more significant medical issues may require a more extensive pre-operative clearance.
- Payment in full is due 2 weeks prior to surgery.
Dr. Fiala will meet you and discuss your surgery in detail the day before your surgery, during a consultation appointment. The surgical plan will be finalized at that time. In the rare event that your surgeon finds that you would not be a good candidate for the surgery, your payment will be returned to you, and the surgery will not be performed.
Following surgery, we will want you to recover here in the Orlando area for approximately 7-14 days prior to traveling home, depending on the type and extent of the surgery performed. Our office staff will work with you to get your post-op visits scheduled.
If you are traveling from outside of Central Florida, and need help with finding suitable local accommodations or post-op nursing care, we can help. Please call our office and speak with Denise.
If you prefer to make arrangements on your own, here are some hotels that are in our immediate area:
Residence Inn (by Marriott):
Spring Hill Suites (by Marriott):